Let us not waste time and quickly deep dive into the jokes. Adults can read this to explain to kids or little grown-up kids can use these teasers with friends to develop their knowledge in science.
Funniest Science Jokes for Kids
Want a few teasers?
- Chemistry teacher tells their students proudly the following
Teacher: We don’t have death do you know how
Students: Puzzled and ask how
Teacher – We only stop reacting but never die
- Astronauts – We never shout when you irritate us but just Blast off!
- Lightning bolt daring proposal
Lightning bolt: I will take you to a new place to propose you. Will you marry me?
Girlfriend: Let me know the place and let me decide to accept your proposal
Lightning bolt: Cloud 9
- Q: Do you know who uses cellular phones the most for communication?
Ans: Human beings. No, Nerves
- Location: Market
Conversation between neutron and shopkeeper
Neutron: What is the cost of 1 kg potato?
Shopkeeper: Don’t worry we have you have no charge and hence buy it free of cost
- Make a weapon with the following Potassium, Nickel and Iron. Students tried to solve the chemical equation several ways but failed. Finally, the teacher said it is simple, you can make a K + Ni + Fe = KNiFe
- Q: Who can solve the problem best, a mathematician or a chemist?
A: Chemist, because all solutions are there with them handy
- I found one molar solution
What do you mean?
Yes, saw a tooth in a glass with water.
The tooth is molar and water is a solution
- Q: Where will two titrations meet?
A: Every time they meet at the endpoint.
- Who on earth are the best married couples?
Carbon and Hydrogen
They bond very well since their first meeting
- Electron1: I am warning you, don’t get excited?
Electron2: Why should I not?
Electron1: You will get into a state
- Thermometer: I am the best
Graduated Cylinder: No, I am
Thermometer: I can prove. Can you?
Graduated Cylinder: How?
Thermometer: I have many degrees and you don’t have any
Graduated Cylinder: Put the head down silently
- A guy who lost competitive examination by 1 mark fought for his right answer.
The question in the exam was molecule CH2O is called as?
The right answer is Formaldehyde
The guy wrote as Seawater
Do you think he is right? Yes, C – Sea, and H2O is water. Intelligent guy
- Do you know which can slip off the roof first?
The one which fell down first
No, the one which has the lowest mew. (Because µ is the friction coefficient)
- Proton: I am advising you to be optimistic as you are always pessimistic
Electron: Will you be optimistic even during tough times?
Electron: When your loved one dies
Electron: But how?
Proton: I am always positive
- Eye doctors are the most ill-treated doctors. Do you know why? Because they are hardly seen by the patients.
- Which is the most difficult book to stop reading? Love story? No, Detective novel – No, Spiritual – No. Then which one? The book on anti-gravity.
- Even sea animals have the ego and the one that has the highest ego is the shellfish.
- Father asked the son
Father: Why you don’t want to be part of the solution
Son: Because I prefer being part of the PRECIPITATE
- Chemist differs from a plumber but both are human beings and why will they differ
Chemist pronounces the word “unionized” as un + ionized, whereas a plumber union+ized.
- Child: What is the gender (sex) of a chromosome
Father: No dear we can’t determine
Child: We can dad
Father: Don’t be silly
Child: Just pull down the genes and you can know it
- What does each of the following person do with the sick chemist
A mother tries to helium
A doctor tries to curium
But a wife always barium.
- Does the cow do the job of a man? Can you guess what?
- Limestone warned geologist to not take it for granted (granted)
- Astrologer: Don’t marry Saturn
Man who loved Saturn: No, I love her most and I want to put a ring and marry her
Astrologer: No you can’t as she already has more rings
- Cold runs slower than heat. Justify.
It is possible to catch a cold and not heat
- I can run but I don’t know how to walk. Who am I? Water
- I wanted to crack a chemistry joke, but I cannot. Guess why? Because all the good ones Are gone. (Argon)
- The mishap happened in a bar when two men entered
One asked for H2O and drank to quench his thirst another one drank H2O but died
Feeling baffled? Because the first one asked for H2O but the second one asked for H2O2, please.
First one: get me H2O pls
Second one: Get me H2O too, please
- Dog: I am better than you
Master: I am giving you food and taking care of you. Then how can you be better
Dog: My preferred frequency is 50K Hertz. Alas, you have never heard of that before
- The love between blood cells is a failure because all their efforts go in vein.
- A boy asked the chemist “What’s the matter?”
The chemist replied – Solid, liquid, gas
- Photon reaches the hotel and finishes checking in.
The attender extends help to carry the luggage
Photon politely replies no as it is traveling light
- Moon goes to the hair salon
Barber: How can cut your hair?
Moon: Eclipse it
- Girlfriend: Cant you take me to a better place for lunch
Boyfriend: I took you to Moon for lunch still you are not satisfied. How greedy you are?
Girlfriend: Yes, because there is no atmosphere on the moon.
- Youtube has the most stable pH because it buffers continuously
- Why do you think Cloud dated fog? Fog is down to earth
- Everyone looks great but when they speak their true color is known. Light travels faster than sound.
- Teacher: What is the center of gravity?
Class 5 students: Blinking
Class 1 student: alphabet “V”
- The underwater science teacher was sick. Suggest a replacement. SUBmarine
- Sun was proud of its one million degrees and hence refused to go to the university.
- Fungi: I am leaving this party
Organizer: Did anyone disrespected you?
Organizer: Then why?
Fungi: Because there are no mushrooms
Organizer: Next time we will make sure of having many rooms
- Name the favorite dog of Charles Darwin?
- The award-winning answer of a student
Teacher: Write the molecular formula of water
Teacher: It is H2O and what you wrote is wrong
Student: Mam even I wrote H to O that is HIJKLMNO
- The scientist doesn’t like doorbells. Do you think they prefer to work without any disturbance? Maybe! But, they work to win a Nobel prize. (No bell)
- This is lighter than a feather. Still, you can’t lift it. It is AIR
- Magnet love proposal
Magnet1: I am attracted to you
Magnet2: Me too
- Do you want to know where mountains meet? They meet in the valley
- I bought it in black and used it to realize it became red. Finally threw it as it changed to black. But it was very useful. Can you guess what it is? He changes color but good and he is COAL
- I am loved by vehicles and they take me inside. But people hate me and throw me out. Who am I? Gas
Did you chuckle, giggle or chortle? Subscribe now to receive these and more in your Inbox shortly.